- 208.06 Grams (g)
- Medicine Grade
- Hexafluoroacetylacetone is the chemical compound with the formula CF3C(O)CH2C(O)CF3 (often abbreviated as hfac). This colourless liquid is a ligand precursor and a reagent used in MOCVD. Complexes of the conjugate base, often called Hfacâ, exhibit enhanced volatility and Lewis acidity relative to analogous complexes derived from acetylacetone.
- colorless liquid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We are one of the established names of the industry engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting high quality Hexafluoroacetylacetone. These drugs are formulated by our experienced professionals from premium grade chemicals and components which are sourced from the authorized vendors of the market. We formulated these drugs according to the international standards and the requirements of our customers. We offer the Hexafluoroacetylacetone in various quantities to meet our clients demands.
- CAS NO.: 1522-22-1
- Molecular Weight: 208.06
- Molecular Formula: C5H2F6O2
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 400kg Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China