- 416.64 Grams (g)
- VITAMIN D3, 1ALPHA,25-DIHYDROXY;(5z,7e)-(1s,3r)-9,10-secocholesta-5,7,10(19)-triene-1,3,25-triol
- Medicine Grade
- Calcitriol increases blood calcium levels ([Ca2+]) by: Promoting absorption of dietary calcium from the gastrointestinal tract. Increasing renal tubular reabsorption of calcium, thus reducing the loss of calcium in the urine. Stimulating release of calcium from bone. For this it acts on the specific type of bone cells referred to as osteoblasts, causing them to release RANKL, which in turn activates osteoclasts.
- white solid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We have marked a distinct position in the market by providing high quality Calcitriol. These drugs are formulated by our skilled professionals from best grade chemicals and other ingredients. Offered drugs are widely prescribed by doctors to improve the calcium content in the blood. Owing to its effectiveness and longer shelf life, the Calcitriol are highly appreciated in the international market. Moreover, our products are tested by expert examiners to offer reliable medicines to our customers.
- CAS NO.: 32222-06-3
- Molecular Formula: C27H44O3
- Molecular Weight: 416.64
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 700KG Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China