- 400.64 Grams (g)
- CALCIDIOL;CALCIFEDIOL;CALCIFEDIOL MONOHYDRATE;25-OH-D3;25-HYDROXYVITAMIN D
- Medicine Grade
- Calcifediol is then converted in the kidneys (by the enzyme 25(OH)D-1Î±-hydroxylase) into calcitriol (1,25-(OH)2D3), a secosteroid hormone that is the active form of vitamin D. It can also be converted into 24-hydroxycalcidiol in the kidneys via 24-hydroxylation.
- white solid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We are a coveted organization engaged in offering our valuable clients with Calcifediol . These chemicals are mostly demanded as an ingredient for cosmetics and for reducing fat. We formulate these drugs from quality chemicals and other ingredients brought from the renowned vendors of the market. Being effective and non-allergic, these products are widely demanded in the market. These compounds are quality examined before delivery to offer our clients with the best Calcifediol .
- CAS NO.: 63283-36-3
- Molecular Formula: C27H44O2
- Molecular Weight: 400.64
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500kg Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China