- 420.47 Grams (g)
- beraprostsodium ;ML 1129;PROCYLIN;TRK 100;BERAPROST SODIUM SALT
- Beraprost is a pharmaceutical drug used in several Asian countries, including Japan and South Korea, as a vasodilator and antiplatelet agent. It is classified as a prostacyclin analog. It has been studied for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and for use in avoiding reperfusion injury.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We have established ourselves as a renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Beraprost. These drugs are widely demanded by our clients for curing various skin diseases. Our skilled professionals formulate these compounds by making use of various ingredients and chemicals available in the market. We formulate these drugs in our using latest equipment therefore these medicines have longer shelf life and are very effective. The Beraprost is available in various specifications to meet our clients' demands.
- CAS NO.: 88475-69-8
- Molecular Formula: C24H29NaO5
- Molecular Weight: 420.47
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500 Per Day
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China