- 400.64 Grams (g)
- VITAMIN D3, 1ALPHA-HYDROXY-;HYDROXYVITAMIN D3;ALFACALCIDOL;ALPHACALCIDOL;1-HYDROXYCHOLECALCIFEROL;1ALPHA-OH-D3;1-alpha-hydroxycholecalciferol;1-ALPHA-HYDROXYVITAMIN D
- Medicine Grade
- Alfacalcidol (or 1-hydroxycholecalciferol) is an analogue of vitamin D used for supplementation in humans and as a poultry feed additive.
- white powder
- Pharmaceutical Industry
With firm commitment to quality, our organization is manufacturing, exporting and supplying high quality Alfacalcidol. Our team of expert chemical engineers formulate these drugs by making use of sophisticated equipment. The ingredient and chemicals required to formulate these drugs are obtained from the reliable vendors of the market. The Alfacalcidol is similar to vitamin D and are widely used as cattle feeds and supplementation in humans. We are able to offer these drugs in various quantities as per our clients' requirements.
- CAS NO.: 41294-56-8
- Molecular Formula: C27H44O2
- Formula Weight: 400.64
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 500 Per Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China