- 398.66 Grams (g)
- Medicine Grade
- Dihydrotachysterol (DHT) is a synthetic vitamin D analog activated in the liver that does not require renal hydroxylation like vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). DHT has a rapid onset of action (2 hours), a shorter half-life, and a greater effect on mineralization of bone salts than does vitamin D.
- white solid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We are counted among the most distinguished organizations that are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Dihydrotachysterol. These drugs are highly used in various hospitals as a synthetic for vitamin D. We formulate these drugs by making use of advanced tools and equipment in our infrastructure facility. High-grade chemicals are brought from the most reliable and authorized vendors of the market to formulate these compounds. The Dihydrotachysterol is widely demanded by our customers for their accurate composition of chemicals and effectiveness.
- CAS NO.: 67-96-9
- Molecular Formula: C28H46O
- Molecula Weight: 398.66
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 100KG Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China