- 383.51 Grams (g)
- BIRNZOLAMIDE;BRINZOLAMIDE;2H-Thieno[3,2-e]-1,2-thiazine-6-sulfonamide, 4-(ethylamino)-3,4-dihydro-2-(3-methoxypropyl)-, 1,1-dioxide, (4R)-
- Medicine Grade
- Brinzolamide is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor used to lower intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- white solid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Backed by rich industry experience, we are offering our clients with high quality Brinzolamide. We formulate these compounds from finest quality chemicals and other ingredients, procured from the reputed vendors of the market. These drugs are widely demanded by hospitals and clients for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and raised intraocular pressure. Our qualified team members make use of sophisticated equipments to formulate the Brinzolamide. All our drugs are tested and examined for accurate composition before deliver to offer our customers with perfect medicines.
- CAS NO.: 138890-62-7
- Molecular Formula: C12H21N3O5S3
- Molecular Weight: 383.51
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500kg Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China