- 415.57 Grams (g)
- N-ETHYL-9ALPHA,11ALPHA,15S-TRIHYDROXY-17-PHENYL-18,19,20-TRINOR-PROSTA-5Z, 13E-DIEN-1-AMIDE
- Medicine Grade
- Bimatoprost (marketed in the US, Canada and Europe by Allergan, under the trade name Lumigan) is a prostaglandin analog used topically (as eye drops) to control the progression of glaucoma and in the management of ocular hypertension. It reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) by increasing the outflow of aqueous fluid from the eyes.
- white solid
- Pharmaceutical Industry
We are a coveted organization engaged in offering our valuable clients with Bimatoprost. These chemicals are mostly demanded as an ingredient for cosmetics and in reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP). We formulate these drugs from quality chemicals and other ingredients brought from the renowned vendors of the market. Being effective and non-allergic, these products are widely demanded in the market. These compounds are quality examined before delivery to offer our clients with the best Bimatoprost.
- CAS NO.: 155206-00-1
- Molecular Formula: C25H37NO4
- Molecular Weight: 415.57
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 400kg Per Day
- ship immediately after confirmation if there have material in stock Hours
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Suite B-10, Chuansha Road 6999#, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201203, China